Photobuket to ofn

vinnimon

I managed to send my pics to photobucket.I tryied the img thing and nothing except for saring to specific sharing sites.What I would like to do specifically is to go from my photo on photobucket to lets see your boats post on OFC.Terry has been a great help so far,but there must be a problem on my end.Mind you I am not very good with computer lingo.Its sumwhat jibberish to me.Not much different than the old man on corner gas if you know what I mean.But that is what Im trying to accomplish and not getting anywhere.If I have to buy a stamp,paste it on the computer and make a photocopy,and then hit send,then thats what i will do.That would really screw the kids up :w00t::w00t: Or they may think Im a jerrys kid.Illdo that for a joke and see the reactions on there face.Cheers any specific help would greatly be appreciated.thanks in advance.V

Open the photobucket album that contains the pictures that you would like to post. Click on the individual picture and it will open in a new window in photobucket. On the lower left of that page you will see a series of 4 codes under the "share this image" heading. Right click on the IMG Code. That should copy the photo to your clipboard. It is now ready to paste into your OFC post. Left click on the OFC post that you would like to post your photo, and select "paste". The code should appear in your post. If all went well, you should be able to see the photo when you preview your OFC post. If you don't see the photo in the preview, you did something wrong. Try this out and if there's anything more I can help you with, let me know.

Thanks terry and danc for your help.esp terry.Note that OFC browes bar was the trick and getting rid of another photoprogram as well.took a while but I DID I DID I DID BOSS I REEEEAAAALLY DID IT BOSS I REALLY REALLY DIT IT. :w00t::w00t::clapping::thumbsup_anim: (some that came to mind from the looney toones)Just had to say it.Cheers and thanks my boats on the thread now(let see your boat).Thanks again for your help.

and life is good
and fustrations are gone.Did you get a peek?More to come a new cell and lots of lost pictures.Some saved.I wiil be adding some to winter projects from the past.You may recognize it.A project I had my hands on personally 2 yrs ago.Kenny rogers the gambler show truck(fergus truck show) in the making.The only photos of it in the making.