Looking for some Help

rylan

I am taking my brother ice fishing next week end, and I was wondering where you would go? I live in the Belleville area, and I know the BOQ is the place to be- so i am hoping for some advice on where would you rent a hut. Money is no object, and was thinking a ice bungalow, or some REAL nice service. Any help would be appreciated

I am taking my brother ice fishing next week end, and I was wondering where you would go? I live in the Belleville area, and I know the BOQ is the place to be- so i am hoping for some advice on where would you rent a hut. Money is no object, and was thinking a ice bungalow, or some REAL nice service. Any help would be appreciated

Contact Hawg Hunter that posted in this thread.

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.p...c=39044&hl=

check Belleville hotels and do yourself a favor book with one of these 2 guys. The bungalow or fixed huts don't move with the fish. You could be getting nice accomodations but this is a fishing trip and you want to be on fish first and foremost. If your not getting bit you can pull lines and move to a new spot. Check out Jeff C's posts. If I was booking my first trip to quinte that's what I'd be doing. There's some decent hotels out there and some night life.

I don't think there are any bungalows on BOQ anyway, as the ice isn't usually consistent enough for them....and if money is no object, I'd definitely go with a guide. Without one, you could end up sitting in one spot wasting most of the day. Just my $0,02

I was with Jeff C this past week and he put us onto fish. I have not fished there in 15 years and I called Jeff up and he did a excellent job. He can arrange accomadations for you also as he had done for myself. Here is a pic of a double header of a 9lbr and 7.5lbr that I caught and one of Jeffs friends. Here is a link to his website. http://www.quinteicefishing.com/

IMG_0421.JPG

Edited by James H