Prize update

motv8tr

Well I just finished going through all the prizes for the weekend, well the one's I have here at the house that it. I am truley amazed, there are 97 prize packs here!!! :thumbsup_anim::clapping: . I still have two packages on the way from Dave Mercer, along with a few surprises for you all :whistling: .

I have no idea how many are still to come from those who are coming to the G2G, but I know without a doubt, that everyone who comes will walk away with something, other than a smile on their face that is :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Oh,just so you all know none of the above includes the items for auction :whistling:

Thank you all so much for your help and support :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Maureen

Edited by motv8tr

Oh,just so you all know none of the above includes the items for auction :whistling:

Maureen

Moe,

Can you fill me in on this auction. I had no idea there would be an auction as well.

thanks

John

I've got two ice fishing safety kits for the table as well Maureen. Just figuring out who/what/when and how with a daughter to get back to Ottawa and the other to Toronto. If I have to I'll bring them to your house tomorrow, but I'm 99% sure I can make the G2G Saturday AM.

Wayne

Well I just finished going through all the prizes for the weekend, well the one's I have here at the house that it. I am truley amazed, there are 97 prize packs here!!! :thumbsup_anim::clapping: . I still have two packages on the way from Dave Mercer, along with a few surprises for you all :whistling: .

I have no idea how many are still to come from those who are coming to the G2G, but I know without a doubt, that everyone who comes will walk away with something, other than a smile on their face that is :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Thank you all so much for your help and support :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Maureen

hey mo

will the auction items be on the web site so the people unable to attend will be able to help out just wondering jamie