Cook's Bay Perchin'

Skud

Went out for a few hours with my two lads since the temps were decent. Skidoo's and Quads were on the in limited numbers south/east of Gilford.

Quad2.jpg

Quad.jpg

There was steady action in 15 fow of water but we could only connect with smaller ones. We kept the 15 largest(8") out of 50+ caught. The kids lasted for about 2 hours only since they just had to roll around in the standing water on the ice. My sister and bro-in-law came out for a bit just for the walk but fished while there. On leaving the lake you could see the open water that extended from the north end of Gilford S/E across to Crate's Marine in Keswick. The south winds pushed the ice at least a few hundred feet north. I hope the machines stay clear. Here are a few more pics. Will be out again in the morning.

Iceboys.jpg

Sis.jpg

Was out this morning for only three hours. The bite started out good but died around 10am where I was sitting. 18-19 fow straight east of Gilford to the north end of the pack of people. Only kept 4 keepers to add to yesterdays catch. Still only a few machines on the ice.

Hey Skud

I got out in the same area yesterday afternoon around 1:00pm. Fished 14 ft of water. Bite was slow at the start but really picked up around 3:00, unfortunately so did the wind. Able to keep about 20 nice fish for a snack.

Great to be out there

Cheers

Craig