Salus survival suits

Rob

Well, I concluded that this is the floatation suit that I would like to buy. I have called a couple of places that the Salus site recommends to get them at, and either they have only life jackets or they don't even know what I am talking about. Any help here would be appreciated guys!

BTW "Happy New Years" :D :D :D

Thanks,

Rob C

Hello!! I purchased a Salus suit for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift! The Rack and Reel ( formerly Simcoe bait and tackle ) in Barrie had them. If they don't have any left, I'm pretty sure they can be ordered and only take a few days to come in!

Hello!! I purchased a Salus suit for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift! The Rack and Reel ( formerly Simcoe bait and tackle ) in Barrie had them. If they don't have any left, I'm pretty sure they can be ordered and only take a few days to come in!

If you should happen to ever need a new boyfriend, please PM me your phone #... I'd like to introduce myself! ;)

Discophish, you better mind your manners and treat that woman right!!! :angel:

Hey wait a sec ... I didn't have a new Salus suit waiting for me under the tree on Christmas morning??? Mind my manners?? I should be keeping a closer eye on this girl, and find out who this "boyfriend" is!!

GCD, I better not see posts with you in a brand spankin' new Salus suit!!! I'm on to you! hahaha!

It's an awesome suit, all jokes aside. Can't wait to to roll around on the ice with it.

Hey wait a sec ... I didn't have a new Salus suit waiting for me under the tree on Christmas morning??? Mind my manners?? I should be keeping a closer eye on this girl, and find out who this "boyfriend" is!!

GCD, I better not see posts with you in a brand spankin' new Salus suit!!! I'm on to you! hahaha!

It's an awesome suit, all jokes aside. Can't wait to to roll around on the ice with it.

Hey Disco! H2whoa has my # ;) ... You'd better start thinking precious stone settings bubba!!!... if you don't, I will!!! ;)

You should mark your territory you lucky bugger!!! :P;)

Well I never even thought of looking there. I guess I will have to pay a visit. Thank you very much for the tip. I have Googled the name and not many retailers show up that sell the suit, but many for the lifejackets.

Will keep you updated.

Rob C