nf booking online vacations nf

workwear

was wondering if anyone has booked online ......wife and i are looking to spend a week in montego bay....

have found one website called sunseekers has anyone ever dealt with these guys they are a few hundred cheaper than all the rest....

any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers

Yep we've used primarily Avion Travel and the now defunct SellOff Vacation.com

What we've done in the recent is check the web and then have a summary of the all the deals we were interested in and then dropped by the sales office to talk to a real rep. We got the same deals and learned a lot more about the resorts we were looking at. Plpus they have the ability to add conditions like room view and beds with the bookings. Something you can't do just online.

Other things we've learned to trust is trip advisor. Check this site out to get actual reviews on the place were you're staying plus the top things to do in the area

Funny topic

just booked a hotel room through Priceline in USD for an overnight shopping trip to Buffalo next week. Called right through to the hotel just before booking. Best corporate rate for a room was $109 prepaid/night

Just snagged it on Priceline for $64. I'll spend the $40 at Gander mountain. Bid $50 and didn't get it but they emailed me back and said if I increase bid by $14 a search for hotels with availble openings would be successful.

Oh I forgot to add WW. check out this site or travel booking on trip advisor. They don't just do the hotels but also airlines and other services.

Edited by Fang