Mercury Outboards

Jay T

Yanno, I never had a problem with the 2 strokes. Now, with the 4 stroke, I can't hear the blessed motor. All I hear is the steady stream of water which plays hell with my need to pee....it get's worse in the early spring and fall while wearing a float suit. But, that steady stream at that psi rate really makes me kind of envious of my 4 stroke....

I'll call the doc Monday morning to see if he could change my impeller.

All you need is 3 Saw Palmetto pills a day old man... have the dealer change the impeller in your Merc every 3-5 years and you'll both be fine!

Yanno, I never had a problem with the 2 strokes. Now, with the 4 stroke, I can't hear the blessed motor. All I hear is the steady stream of water which plays hell with my need to pee....it get's worse in the early spring and fall while wearing a float suit. But, that steady stream at that psi rate really makes me kind of envious of my 4 stroke....

I'll call the doc Monday morning to see if he could change my impeller.

I think ill call the doc and for the assistant to do a house call for an impeller replacement.Shes a cutie. :blush: Ill send the wife out for groceries during the procedure. :whistling::whistling: