Bass Pro Flyer Sale

joonmoon

Looks to me that the mail man and BPS is at fault here. I just got the flyer on the Thursday and we went to BPS Saturday. The flyer I got in the mail didn't say anything regarding when the sale started or nothing in there about while supplies last...So after talking to the rep and he didn't give me any inclination as to when the next shipment was to come in nor did he offer a rain check nor did he offer to give me the thermal(the photo in the flyer) at the price advertised. So I'm a little disappointed now it looks like they feel they don't need my $$$. If anyone else wants to deal with a company that doesn't really care about customer service (IMO) then be my guest, I know I don't.

I'm not bashing BPS but rather their lack of quality service. Thats all I'm gonna say. :asshat:

Looks to me that the mail man and BPS is at fault here. I just got the flyer on the Thursday and we went to BPS Saturday. The flyer I got in the mail didn't say anything regarding when the sale started or nothing in there about while supplies last...So after talking to the rep and he didn't give me any inclination as to when the next shipment was to come in nor did he offer a rain check nor did he offer to give me the thermal(the photo in the flyer) at the price advertised. So I'm a little disappointed now it looks like they feel they don't need my $$$. If anyone else wants to deal with a company that doesn't really care about customer service (IMO) then be my guest, I know I don't.

I'm not bashing BPS but rather their lack of quality service. Thats all I'm gonna say. :asshat:

You're right about the flyer date, I was kind of peeved that it didnt have a start date listed.

As far as the other issues are concerned,

The "rep" has no idea when the next shipment is due because we have no way of knowing, this information is not provided to the staff. The manifests come when the truck is shipped.

We can not offer rain checks on ice huts, because due to a limited supply, we can not guarantee we will receive more.

The employee's can not just give you a hut for a lower price, they do not have the authority to do that.

Hope this clears some things up.

If you are still stuck on a Nanook... Trombly's (in Orillia) Christmas flyer just arrived.. shows the Nanook for $299.99. Call and pay for one by phone and then pick it up!! 705-327-3474 Also show the Yukon TL for $499.99

Edited by irishfield