twas the night before youth season

oxcowboy

Twas the night before ohio youth season and all through the house the only 2 creatures stirring was me and the oldest boy in the house.

the slug shells were placed by the shotgun with care in hopes that big 10 pt will be at the stand, Right there!!!!

Taking my stepson out tomorrow for his first ever hunt. he is eight yrs old and has really been doing good with his 410 that i got him earlier this summer. at 35 yrds he is dead on and pretty confident. i hope to get him a shot on a doe at least sometime tomorow.

wish us luck !

jason

sure thing sinker. good or bad i will post the details. although i know its going to be good just because he will be out in the field with me. he has gone with me before and has helped hold legs while i field dress but this will be his first time to let the lead fly.

jason

well we struck out this morning. Ethan missed a nice 120-130 class 8 pt. the buck came in around 40 yards and to the back of the stand. i got him turned around and by the time i did that and got the deer stopped he was at a bad angle. we are going to try it again in the morning.

jason