Bearings for my CENTERPIN...Where??

rbaquial

Well... he really wasn't a "Little Bird"... But anyway...

I went to JB's today and a fella angler was nice enough to tell me about upgrading my centerpin's bearings instead of buying an expensive one.

He was trying to recall the name of the website where he got his.... I think it started with a "B"? or something...

Anyway, Does anyone know of a place/website where I can get bearings for my Matrix (By: Raven) upgraded? I prefer to go to a store in person

to have it done... but if anyone knows of any PLACES or any SITES... I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance,

A2F

PS: If that angler is a member of this website...... Thanks!! Very nice of you to share that info...

Edited by A2F

You can take the bearing to a company called 'Canadian Bearings' or any bearing company for that matter and they'll match them up for you... They should able to get you various grades also..

I did the same thing when replacing the rear swingarm suspension in my old RM250... $150 for bearings from the dealer, $47 from a bearing place, lol

I have some spare bearings (brand new in the box) for Raven reels if you would like to buy them from me, alot cheaper than that website. Removing and replacing bearings is a simple job, especially on Raven's. Plus, its nice to have a spare set with you incase you need to change while on the water. You can PM if you would like.

Edited by justin elia