Big coyote turd.. and it's everywhere!

siwash

You may just want to talk to your squad leader/CrownA...before you go charging Rambo walking down the road with a knife on his belt. There are no formal knife length carry laws in Canada.. other than the prohibited weapon act.. covering concealed / switch blades etc.

who's says I do that anyway??? I'd have to leave the tim hortons parking lot :D

that's not from a coyote, that would be the work of "homeless Joe". Nice guy but needs to lay off the Mexican food (and buy some tp)

Umm... wasn't "homeless joe" i was up that way and had to go, leaves used were poison ivy turns out. yup need tp

if im going to get maulled, well im on its turf, messing with its home land.. so I deserve it!

Being in an area that wild animals inhabit doesn't mean that if you're attacked you "deserve" it. It just means that in the unlikely event that you are threatened or attacked, you'd be wise to have something you can defend yourself with. And if you have a child along that goes double.

i.e. if you go blueberry picking, why not at least have a stout hunting knife on your belt?

But to each his own.

WOW! I was just cleaning up the last of the fall leaves with the little ones and we had a coyote come with in 80 yards of us. When he noticed us he wasn't in any hurry to get away, until I started waiving the rake and making noise! My place backs onto a farmers corn feild here in King City. Never did see one here before, but we do hear them occasionally at night.

I was doing a fix up at a Mattamy house and walking through the newly built houses I noticed Coyote poop in the backyard of one of the houses as I cross the backyards to grab Plywood from the mattamy trailer. Laughed when I saw it. It was like 5 feet away from th back door.