Toroto Leafllets lose again

Billy Bob

It truely pains me to say this but ....the laughs did play a heck of a game last night ...sure they lost ...but they didnt lean back on the blades at all ...and if it wasnt for the fluky banked goal scored against them ...they possibly might have won....the game kept me awake and on the edge of the seat .....thats alot more then i could say for my flames

I posted this directly after the game friday night in another thread, only BillM recognized the compliment :lol:

"So what happened to your guys team? DIdnt look like the leafs everyone always rips on to me? lol

They put the heat on my sabres for sure in the third.

Miller stole the game from you guys.

But hey, ya gotta admit your leafs worked it tonite

Go Sabres "

Sabres let their guard down to the wrong team.......unfortunately, they let it down even more severely the following night with a 5-0 loss to the Islanders and a Ryan Miller Yankin

Well I was pretty bitter to see Toskala in net on sat against montreal, but I think the reason behind it is that if the monster played 3/4 nights he wouldn't be playing at the home game in Toronto on Tuesday where they haven't won a game yet.

Also, it really bugs me when people make remarks like "I'm not a fan of the leafs anymore because they suck". That's horrible and those who say that aren't real fans. I hate people who just jump on the bandwagon when a team is winning.

Edited by Governator

Also, it really bugs me when people make remarks like "I'm not a fan of the leafs anymore because they suck". That's horrible and those who say that aren't real fans. I hate people who just jump on the bandwagon when a team is winning.

People get ticked, i think at some point..........ya just get fed up with it and investing all that time and money into a junk product. At some point ya gotta throw your hands up. I know im a die hard Bills fan........but i find myself finding better things to do with my sundays than watch a team that refuses to try and get better. Theres a difference between being a bandwagoner and being a die hard that is so passionate about it that they get so frustrated and furious , that they make comments like "im not a fan anymore" Sounds like thats the issue up there, is that theres too many that suport ticket sales that just dont care if they are winning, they just want to take the clients to the games. You need MORE people saying, this team stinks and i refuse to pay for a ticket anymore. You need more people throwing their hands up and saying this is enough. Im stepping down from being a leafs fan. I wouldnt calll that bandwagon. Id call it fed up and not going to take it anymore. And i can relate with my football team who ive invested many sundays of my time and many dollars, and countless emotions on over the years and an owner who refuses to recognize that something needs to change

These things take time......just look at the Buffalo Bums....errr...Bills.....it's been 10 years since they have played in the post season.

TIME.......TIME.... TIME ....... how about a life time, I am 37 years old and what have the leafs done in my lifetime,

JACK SQUAT!

LEAFS SUCK!