Clear water Chrome

silverstreak

Beauty buck Jim. I was out today for a couple hours this morning and it seemed pink was definitely the colour of choice. Pink roe bags, pink worms, pink marabou jigs…Got a few hits on a purple & black jig but everything else was ignored (including my magic spinners :o ).

Mike

lately up here it just as bad on the weekdays as it is on the weekends...literally ...i have to go elsewhere ...

tuesday wednesday and thurday the words that came out of my mouth ..."doesnt anybody work anymore???"

Edited by Twocoda

lately up here it just as bad on the weekdays as it is on the weekends...literally ...i have to go elsewhere ...

tuesday wednesday and thurday the words that came out of my mouth ..."doesnt anybody work anymore???"

I've noticed that this too this fall. Took a day off last week and was hoping to have a little more room to fish but the crowds were still there. Oh well, still nice to get out.

Nice fish too.

Oh and O-S don't curse the rain, we need that.

I fish after work and after all the roe guy's have had thier way with the pools.

Still manage to hook some chrome on artificials.Perhaps that is the key.

interesting I coudlnt even get a sniff on a pinky today....only thing I could find that worked was tiny roe bags, two bangers as I like to call them

Kemp

Also managed a few fish on large chartruse salmon sacs inbetween the Pinky bite.

Fish infront of me must have been fresh as they were the hardest fighting fish I have hooked yet this yr.

Beauty buck Jim. I was out today for a couple hours this morning and it seemed pink was definitely the colour of choice. Pink roe bags, pink worms, pink marabou jigs…Got a few hits on a purple & black jig but everything else was ignored (including my magic spinners :o ).

Mike

Mike

I guess your vest is as heavy as mine. Glad to hear you hooked a few.

Cheers