Hats off to the Admin of this site

muskieb

Gerritt. Yer a great guy. Now quit apologizin alla time. Sheesh!!! Try to cut down.... maybe try for one a week.... then one every two months and so on. Soon you'll get used to the idea of having folks taking swipes, and you'll shrug it off or post accordingly.

Alla best bud!

I'm real new to the site BUT I genuinely look forward to seeing what's going every day. That's why I joined. Sites well run :clapping: and like my star choice television I can pick and choose the channels that interest me, so not all threads are my fav's but I appreciate the courtesy and respect that mods have developed here. Got something you wanna ask? Just Ask?

Gerritt. Yer a great guy. Now quit apologizin alla time. Sheesh!!! Try to cut down.... maybe try for one a week.... then one every two months and so on. Soon you'll get used to the idea of having folks taking swipes, and you'll shrug it off or post accordingly.

Alla best bud!

Awwwww gee shucks....*blushes* I try not to apologize, all the time...ok I retract my apology... now where are my percs? LOL

Gerritt.

yer not a bad guy yourself brother.

Well we'd like to take credit but we can't really. There are two forces that make the site what it is. The membership is, of course, the driving force. Collectively we have set the culture and tone of the site and have created the community aspect. The software allows us to do things no other fishing board can. It just makes life much easier for us.

Wouldn't it allow you to make two seperate forums then?? One for fish reports and one for the other :blahblah1: ??