Scugog Walley

ScugogBoy

I don't post much, but wanted to let you shore fisherman know that the water is cooling down on Scugog and it's possible to land a nice meal from shore now. I was out at the end of my dock last night and hooked into a few decent pickeral using shiner minnows and a slip bobber in only 4 feet of water.....the pics are coming onto the shoreline to chase minnows at dark...my suggestion would be to find a creek or culvert off the shore and pop in a live minnow under a slip float (good spot would be downtown at the public launch on the east side-it dips in there and has a nice culvert....go early to beat out the "shore rats" that come at dark)....or find a nice point that has a dock or sandy bottom with no weeds. Watch out for the odd Musky that will follow in the pickeral.....we got one last Spring off the dock.

beautiful

post exact locations...especially one like that that already gets RAMMED with people.

are you kidding me!?

Yah, now everyone will go to that culvert on lake Scugog. And try getting your hands on slip bobber now!!!

Jim

Yah, now everyone will go to that culvert on lake Scugog. And try getting your hands on slip bobber now!!!

Jim

Im not saying that a ton of people didnt already know...but if you have fished there you know that 4 people is too many.