September to Remember

anders

The month of September was a great one. Relaxing, tons of fishing, a little hunting and quality time with some of the people that mean the most.

It all started with a nice little salmon before September to get the ball rolling..

DSC01096.jpg

Then September can and i got to get out again on my birthday, but my brother was the one that got lucky that night

CalebSalmon.jpg

We also got luck and hit some Lake Superior eyes and a Northern from the same hole....completly stunned and shocked by the results. We were expecting coho's or even rainbow, but when we hit these...we were in bliss

19 and 21 inch eyes

LakeSuperiorEyes.jpg

10-12lb Pike

1012lbPike.jpg

We spent some time at our favourite places....did a little relaxing and site seeing

DSC01157.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

DSC01159.jpg

DSC01161.jpg

Then back to the mighty Mich, where, its not looking very mighty lately, but the wildlife is returning for the annual salmon run. Got some pics of on osprey and a baldy fishing.

DSC01187.jpg

DSC01169.jpg

DSC01185.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

Gus getting ready to run after the bald eagle...who wasnt phased by his presence

DSC01203.jpg

DSC01259.jpg

DSC01279.jpg

DSC01328.jpg

Then it was back to our favourite spot were the fishing was picking up...here my greatest catch was fighting one, but soon got off

DSC01349.jpg

Some random shots

DSC01346.jpg

DSC01348.jpg

DSC01350.jpg

The last night in the rain a little more fishing to cap the month off with a lake superior chinny...man i really hate battling the crowds, parking, and traffic. ;)

Sal.jpg

DSC01352.jpg

Cant wait till October now..walleye, pike, grouse, and hopefully a moose....bring it on...im relaxed and ready

Edited by anders

Hey Anders--nice shots

Are you referring to the Michicopten(sp) north of Sault towards Wawa?

Man I spent some time exploring that area up that way----Definetely one of Natures masterpieces

Bushart

Yup...mich as in Michipicoten...just easier to refer it as that.

A little part of the world where right now is as amazing as anywhere with the colours in the leaves, crystal clear water and absolute tranquility (sp)