10 Hours, 3 Piers, West End Salmon Marathon...

CLofchik

Nada.

After landing 4 Kings off piers in August I've totally blanked all September. Hell only saw one fish landed last night/morning, the West end of Lake O has not been kind this year, 4 damn fish shouldn't even be a good night let alone season. Meh chinny mojos hez weft meh :wallbash:

128907337158185791.jpg

Yup.. West end Salmon can break your heart.. Caught one right off the bat, but...recap of MY last 3 outings at Bronte: 12 Hours Fished, One Boat, No Competition for good spots, 0 fish on, 0 fish landed.. awful.. a complete waste of gas money..

My Salmon season in the West end is done for this year..

Mebbe your sonar is skeering them away?!!! ;)

Nah, I can catch them in a boat it's the damn piers that are snubbing me!

remedy for skunk removal :

original sinking shad rap rotated with silver canadian wiggler with a hint of scent

Luck has nothin to do with it

Well the casting range on the Shad Raps are shall we say limited, and I can't think of a better camouflage at night than chrome. Appreciate the sentiments but I think I have a fairly good handle on bait selections, it's just rough when you've been at something so long you like to think you know what you're doing, then get a solid drubbing over & over again.

Aaargh back at it again in the morning, can't let the fish win! Atleast I haven't seen anyone else doing that great either.