Jump Start on Seymour

MCTFisher9120

Going there from Thursday evening to Sunday morning. Have not been there since mid July. Does anybody want to give me a start up on baits to try out there for this time frame, it's been a year since I last fished there at the end of August and I pulled in a 4lb largie off shore so I know big bass are there.

Going to start off with a 1/20z black/blue bass jig, a 3" chigger craw and a skitter pop...Let's face it, I always catch the bass. Sometimes only a few and other times lot's but I don't think a SKUNK has been issued all year for me.

So, any suggestions? I know green tube's kill there but I won't have boat access(or green tubes) so that's a no go. So aside from that, how has the fishing been out there and most importantly what's been working.

Thanks,

MTBF B)

Let's face it, I always catch the bass. Sometimes only a few and other times lot's but I don't think a SKUNK has been issued all year for me.

Thanks,

MTBF B)

Yep, jinx.

There will be a giant slop mat blown up along the whole shoreline now. But, by the above statement you'll figure it out ;)

... uh oh.... do I smell a JINX... ?

Yep, jinx.

There will be a giant slop mat blown up along the whole shoreline now. But, by the above statement you'll figure it out ;)

Uh oh!!!!! Can't wait for the report. Good luck.

Uh oh, do I have some fokes that don't think I can get the job done :lol: I guarantee(yes I said it) that I will be able to catch some bass, and hopefully some bass bigger than a pound or so lol.

Mark my words(Like the Pens winning the Cup, and Skeet Reese winning the classic)!

MTBF B)

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

I will be up and around that area thursday and friday, at a friend's cottage just 10 mins out of campbellford just around the corner from the Church Key brewery, was planning to fish the at the dam's and river targetting smallies and pike

I havn't had much luck in this area myself, would like to know any good shore spots in the surrounding area, maybe we could meet up?