Looking for Barrie area boat electrician

rtrudeau

Hi guys, just bought myself a new (to me) 17' Starcraft Fishing Machine. It has a 24 volt trolling motor set up in bow with on board charger and a fish finder running off the power here as well. Wondering if anyone knows a boat mechanic or someone good with boat electronics who I can get to explain a few things about the electrical to me. I am in Barrie but don't mind driving an hour or so to get to the right guy. I have basic questions like how the onboard charger works ( I have never had one before), what I can hook up to the system and a few other questions. If you know someone who can help me or if you can help I would appreciate it. Thanks, Ryan

Congrats on the new Machine Ryan!!! it's likely lots of guys here can help you out, but if not I will get the number for a guy in Waubaushene, he's a mechanic, and a real good one. He's the guy the marina's go to when they can't figure out the problem...lol...he's near pier 69, small shop.

Maureen

Ryan: I can give you a helping hand with that, no charge, give me a call tomorrow around 5pm if you wish, I'm just "down the road" from you. Just don't tell me your want to clean my carpet or sell me windows when you call. I'll PM you my phone number.