Which would you chose, if you were me, or if you were you??? ;)

michaelkovacs

Think I'd have much trouble storing a 12' in my 1 1/2 car garage? I do have a car in it already, maybe I could lean up against a wall???

I keep mine leaning up against the side of the house. Barely takes any space up.

My buddy bought a zodiac last year and that's what we fished in all last year, twice a week. He's since upgraded to the 12' tinny and I would never want to go back in that zodiac ever again.

If it's for 1 person it would be fine but the amount of room and versatility you have a with the aluminum far out weights the zodiac. On top of that zodiacs require a lot of maintenance. While they are made tough they are easy to puncture and my buddy spent hours on end repairing it. Also your ass gets very sore sitting on a rubber tube more than 2 hrs.

My buddy has a 13' tinny for running the Saugeen River & small lakes with an electric on front & a 15 or 2.5 on the back, it works good but I wonder if a 14' jon boat would be better, I have a 16' & 17' canoe and both are ok But the 17 is what I use for fishing & canoeing, I always had 2 kids in the canoe when running the Saugeen, my 2yr old son & 3 yr old daughter, at 11 my daughter started canoeing with a friend & has ever since, My Grand daughter was 3 this year & i'm hoping to get her on an over nighter on the Saugeen this year yet.

Richard