Exelby

Stuart

Komiserak

Beauchemin

Orr

Gustavvson(from swedish alt league)

Richard Wallin

Kadri (to entry contract)

Has burke made this team better? Opinions?

Will Gustavvson steal toskalas job?

Last year the Leafs were the worst penalty killing team in the NHL.

Now he has added 4 guys who take between 120 and 180 minutes in penalties per season.

The Monster will get his chances because Vesa will get rubber rash and be injured before x-mas.

My prediction is they will be in the lottery for first pick next year. But the NHL will take away their first pick because of tampering by coach Wilson.

Last year the Leafs were the worst penalty killing team in the NHL.

Now he has added 4 guys who take between 120 and 180 minutes in penalties per season.

The Monster will get his chances because Vesa will get rubber rash and be injured before x-mas.

My prediction is they will be in the lottery for first pick next year. But the NHL will take away their first pick because of tampering by coach Wilson.

I think you can see the leafs in the playoffs this year IMO they are a better team and are going to do alright. I would rather see Gustavvson start but i know that wont happen until later on. Why will they take the pick away because of wilson?

Wilson mentioned on a radio show that the Leafs would be going after the Sedin twins. It was before July 1st when they would have become free agents. That is considered tampering and could cost them as much as their first round pick next year for punishment. The NHL is now looking into the incident.

Will Gustavvson steal toskalas job?

Toskala would put forth a credible performance for 2 or 3 games and then absolutely stink the place out.

Gustavvon will not steal the number 1 spot , Toskala will give it to him on occasion after the first period

eventually permanently.

So this is the leafs third goalie in the last 4 years that will set the world on fire. Raycroft and Toskola were both supposed to be incredible and would lead the leafs to the cup, according to leaf fans anyway. Then they actually played games and look what happened. This new goalie will be mediocre too.

Leafs will battle for last spot in the east. And they could get dinged for tampering though i doubt they'll lost a first rounder. Burke had a lot of good things fall into his lap in Anaheim and he may find it tougher in Toronto.

The garbage won't be the only thing stinking in TO this fall. :stretcher:

The best performance in recent history by a Leaf's goalie IMHO was at the end of the 2006 run for a playoff spot by Jean Sebastien Aubin, it was the last time I can say that the goalie consistently single handedly kept them in the game so that a comeback could be made , check his record 11 games , 9 wins , no losses, 2 OTL's for the season. Its was a shame Maurice came onboard and there was friction between the 2 the next season and he was history