Fisher Boats

Fish4Eyes

I have a Fisher SV-18GT Aluminum that I bought new in 1991 and am still running it.

It is a very well built boat. I just wish mine was riveted like yours. ;)

I don't know about yours but mine has aluminum stringers and a carpeted aluminum deck.

One more thing, it will handle some nasty :asshat: weather too.

I have had it out on Lake Erie in some nasty weather and had it out on Lake "O" when I should have been on shore (the marine cops came out to see if I was OK because of the nasty rollers complete with white foam on the crests blowing out of the East. :w00t:

Here's a few pics of her, including the helm upgrade I did last year.

P6070006.jpg

P6070007.jpg

P6070008.jpg

new2.jpg

PilotBoat.jpg

Edited by DRIFTER_016

Here's mine, a SV GT 165. Even though I need a bigger boat, this one is perfect for fishing. I bring it to Canada every year. It's an '86 and it is one solid boat. Great in rough water and great to fish in. I have a 70 hp and a 9.9 kicker.

med_gallery_12_111_104261.jpg

I have a 1998 17.5 SC and wouldnt part with it. All welded hull. probably same as your talking about. I have a 90hp on it right and the thing seems perfect even though max is 115hp rating. If you can get a good deal on it i say go for it.

The best boat i have ever had!! 17.5' x 8'2" beam. unbelievably stable but super versatile, I have a 06 Fisher Hawk 170 Sport with walkthrough windshield and a 90hp Opti she pushes 37-40mph more than enough for us!!!!

Edited by bassassin