minn kotas!

pike slayer

So i tempted to go into griffin lake today for lake trout, rainbow, and specks but the trail was wayyy to rough and gotta go back with the 4wheeler. So my buddy and i fished tilley lake for walleye dodging rain drops but did get pretty wet, and only got a 3.5lb smallie and release it and we wished we got a picture of it but wanted to get it back in the water asap. We decided to head to a different spot on the lake and i forgot to pull my minn kota motor up and i start going across the lake and i hear BANG! and i see my minn kota go flying into the water! what a bummer!! Is there any chemicals or any bad things that could poison the water or anything? If anyone finds a 40lb thrust minn kota in tilley let me know or if you know anyone with scuba gear that wants to go on a little search mission for a case of beer also let me know! Walmart also has minn kotas for pretty cheap, just bought a 30lb thrust $129.99. my mother told me there would be days like today!

my mother told me there would be days like today!

But I'll bet she didn't tell you that there was going to be this many days like that.........LOL

At least no one got hurt that that's the most important thing........and NO I don't think your former TM will be poising the lake.....

i certainly did not want to dump my minn kota in the lake, as soon as i got back to town i went to walmart and bought another one and thank god my battery didnt go with it hahaha! i do put a wire with a lock on my 9.9 but didnt on my minn kota, but i think im gonna from now on! im still looking for someone with scuba gear or a really good swimmer to go on a search mission for me though :P