cottage nipissing

zman

We started looking at the beginning of last year to buy my mom and stepdad wanted some for the whole family to enjoy and for me to do allot more fishing .I don't know what my wife and 2 kids will think of that I'll just have to get my 2 girl into fishing .

It is in the North West Bay of lake Nipissing pretty much in the town of Lavigne .My mom will probably rent it out half the time and the family will use it the rest.

We started looking at the beginning of last year to buy my mom and stepdad wanted some for the whole family to enjoy and for me to do allot more fishing .I don't know what my wife and 2 kids will think of that I'll just have to get my 2 girl into fishing .

It is in the North West Bay of lake Nipissing pretty much in the town of Lavigne .My mom will probably rent it out half the time and the family will use it the rest.

Very nice place! ANd good ty know it might be for rent. :thumbsup_anim:

You have plunked down in prime Nipp. fishing area the mouth of the west bay is heaven. Day trips to the French and try to hook into a resedent pike, probably the strongest pike l have cought. Caution Nipp. can turn into Hells fury so pay attention to the winds. Enjoy heaven. Peace