CTC rant (NF)

bigfish1965

I hear ya, I cant think of many good things to say about the CT auto guys here. I wont be going back there for tires ever if I can help it.

I guess the moral of this story iis to call ahead on Stat holidays...

Edited by mepps

except for their sales,,,ct sucks...and their auto dept sucks big time...i too only use them for emergencies....the one in my town has this big thing about carts leaving the store so they lock up it all up so if u have a baby or disabled u have to wait to be let in or out...and sometimes the wait is long and they have to call the manager repeatedly....oh ya ct sucks

I hear ya, I cant think of many good things to say about the CT auto guys here. I wont be going back there for tires ever if I can help it.

I guess the moral of this story iis to call ahead on Stat holidays...

Be advised, same Tires at Walmarts different name Nexen. For the cheap price, not bad, had worse from a Brand Name. ie Michelin

Geez..read the post. I live 30 KM away from the store but it is on my route to work. I rearranged my day to get the tire done. I had an early morning appt Tuesday which required travelling on the hiway. U can't do that on a donut spare.

Had the sign been accurate, I would have made different arrangements and not had to have had to make alternate travel arrangements for Tuesday morning. I worked Monday so only had the one shot to get it done. All I am upset about is that they did not mention that their core component...the reason they ever existed..was not part of what was open. An oversight like that to me is either intentional or stupid.

Thanks for writing back Rick. At your suggestion I have re-read the post. I still don't see what the fuss is about, but fully support your right to be upset and to shop where ever you please.

I also appreciate the inference that my reading comprehension isn't what it could be, I will work on this.

Jim

Edited by Radnine

Thanks for writing back Rick. At your suggestion I have re-read the post. I still don't see what the fuss is about, but fully support your right to be upset and to shop where ever you please.

I also appreciate the inference that my reading comprehension isn't what it could be, I will work on this.

Jim

Read Terry's latest post...he seems to communicate it better than I.

It was definitely improper for me to question your comprehension. My sincerest apologies.

It should have been directed at those who clearly did not read it all or made suppositions not supported by fact.