DISGUSTING

BUSTER

:o I was appalled today, yes i did call the ministry, iam no rat but this is just to much. :angry:

Quite the mess, and its ashame people dump crap like that everywhere.

Also, what ministry did you call, I dont think the omnr looks after garbage. Did you try the MOE/OMOE?

I guess you posted this here because you figured that an OFNer (or group of) did this???

This is nothing new, we've seen this in all parts of the world!

... how much of it did you pick up or destroy?.. if you left it laying there, you're no better than the person that dumped it!!! <_<

I guess you posted this here because you figured that an OFNer (or group of) did this???

... how much of it did you pick up or destroy?.. if you left it laying there, you're no better than the person that dumped it!!! <_<

sorry GCD but i did my job i called it in,iam sure they'll pick up the mess not me.

Actually his tax dollars went to clean it up, and this way the moe will file some sort of report and hopefully look into the cause of it. Thats more than he alone could do by cleaning it up himself. Sure a pop bottle on the side of the road pick it up, but the average person isnt going to dedicate an entire day to clean someone elses property.

I had one person drop a couple of bags of garbage down a hill along a road by my property back home. I called the police. The problem seemed to stop, with me thankfully being at a distance travelling, otherwise it would have gotten far more unpleasent, than the garbage dropper may have envisioned.

(lady according to papers amongst the garbage).

I had a person in Calgary leave some garbage and claim their father was so and so. I called them on it..... and they meekly came and picked it up.

I am working on buying another piece of property back home in Ontario and have understood that someone had used it to drop some garbage. This will be carefully looked at. Any person that appeared to be responsible by names on letters, packaging, etc., would also be given a few options, carefully presented. They will likley choose to comply.

outdoorguy61

Edited by outdoorguy61

Try a polite conversation with the Galaxy Cinema manager informing them of the situation and if your so inclined offer to help !? It appears ( may not be ) that the garbage came from thier dumpster .

May help them show themselves as 'good neighbours'.

TB