6" long black strung marabou???

muskieb

Does anyone have any advice on where to purchase 6" long black strung marabou?? Was hoping to make up a bunch of Boo style spinners this spring but cannot seem to source out the black marabou at 6" long. Real Pro's is apparently sold out and is unable to find it themselves.

..........try Gagnon's in Oshawa.

When they re-opened after the fire they added a section for just this type of merchandise.

I thought I bought all the black they had but on visiting the next week they had restocked.

Normally I order by bulk from RealPro.............But required the boo that day for an order.

The prices are comparable for small orders.......

Not much experiance with that stuff but I bought some that is on a quill like a feather that is probably that long. The quill might make tying to the hook easier? Got mine at a local tackle shop, but if they had it others should, maybe Stamina or Netcraft or Barlows? A fly fishing shop? I can check my catalogs if there is an interest.

Thanks everyone for your help. Will see if I can find what I am looking for for at any of these places. Never dreamt it would be so hard to find a little long marabou in black! These muskie are already driving me crazy this year!!