ALL CATCH HAS TO DEAD BEFORE YOU BRING HOME, IS THAT TRUE?

CRAPPIE

:dunno:

I wonder sometimes, why some people cant take a rule/law at face value,but, will search for any way to circumvent the law, to suit their " needs ' :whistling:

This is not intended to flame anyone, but I find this kind of subject turns up quite often.

OK........fire away !!!

I also agree with you Nanook. One only has to look also at discussions on Towing Capacities or Pleasure Operator Cards to see suggestions on how to avoid conforming with the rules. I suspect some may believe the suggestions only to find out later that the authorities don't agree. :rolleyes:

I'll be the last to fire at you Jack, you're absatootly right. Sometimes I wonder why they even bother printing the regulations as it seems that not too many are reading them.

Roy I believe some read them only to try to figure out ways to avoid complying or justify why the rules are faulty so they can feel OK not complying.

Rick

Edited by Woodsman

From Fishing Ontario 2008-2009 - Recreational Fishing Regulations Summary. pg. 9

GENERAL PROHIBITIONS - IT IS ILLEGAL TO

*It is illegal to transport live fish, other than baitfish, taken from Ontario waters or to transfer or stock any fish into Ontario's waters without a special licence to transport or stock fish.

This law has been printed in the Fishing Regulations Summary for the 40 plus years I've been reading it. Read your regualtions folks, thoroughly.