Do you pack groceries?

Radnine

I'm one of the few it seems who shop at home before leaving.

There's a couple of factors though. What if there's nothing to shop at when you reach your destination? :dunno:

(That's almost always the case with me).

If I didn't shop at home that would entail stopping enroute. That wouldn't work for 2 reasons.

First I always leave uber early so anything half decent is usually closed when I'm driving by.

Second it's a moot point anyway 'cause I only stop for gas that's it. I'm waaay more interested in getting to where I'm going as quick as possible. No interest whatsoever in stopping and walking around a grocery store. I've got enough time for that at home.

No solo, you aren't the only one, I do the majority of the shopping local because the store's open 24/7 and, I figure it's better to have the items you want with you, rather than not being able to find or get them en route or at your destination.

Used to go north for a bike trip, its a hoot to watch a bunch of bikers grocery shopping, they'll ride without a helmet but won't eat white bread or butter.

If we didn't have a truck with us we would ride light as long as we could and load up at the last spot. We were on holiday and stopped to talk to everybody, it didn't take long for the locals to remember us from last year.