Kitty Cat fishing In dover

nautifish

Well after working all over the easter weekend at LPB. Yesterday evening got home close to 6.00pm and decided to drop the boat in at a local spot we fish for cats here in Dover......

We launched close to home and fished a favorite spot of ours....Were not long there when i caught a little Guy

kitty222.jpg

....Tossed her back and a few minutes later caught a nice channel cat...

ccat.jpg

Put her back in the water when sins pulled in a little guy also.

bhead.jpg

a few minutes after that i get a hit rod goes down and i knew i had a big fish on.....Tryed to let off some slack on my line but was to late and lost my whole set up....Man was i ever niffed....lol...

Then before we knew it sun was down so headed back in.....Hope to get back out in the morning.....

even though i spent all weekend working the cart it was nice to be able to get out for a few hrs before sundown......Something tells me i won't be having much time for fishing this summer.... :(

Some of my customers who stopped by for a NAUTIDOG THIS PAST WEEKEND.

josh.jpg

ftlongz.jpg

amojuliagrls.jpg

Hope everyone had a great easter weekend.

Nauti. ;)

What the heck???

bhead.jpg

Sinns caught a fish too???

... he should write a report about it and tell us about when you had to tie the bow rope to your waist and swim back to the launch pulling the boat with him in it him because y'all ran out of gas!!! ;)

Roight noice report, fish, and pics Nauti-gal!!! :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

What the heck???

bhead.jpg

Sinns caught a fish too???

... he should write a report about it and tell us about when you had to tie the bow rope to your waist and swim back to the launch pulling the boat with him in it him because y'all ran out of gas!!! ;)

Roight noice report, fish, and pics Nauti-gal!!! :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

LOL GCD I have a heck of a time trying to get him to write a report on my own site.....He hates computers....lol....

Nautidog? :D

Yup that is Corrct SP.... ;)

My new venture after the store i worked closed last fall.......I am set up outside rotton ronnies in LPB.......Now owned by jimmy riggin & his wife which are both great people. Busniess has been really good. I am giving away free dogs to all his customers on the 24th 25 th of this month for jimmys grand opening.

I am loving it feels great being my own boss again.... :D

I AM LOOKING AT OPENING a second cart THIS SUMMER WHICH MY ELDEST BOY wants to run...

My logo was created by a dear freind specifically for my cart. He is a Graphic artist and is very talented.....Everyone is loving the Logo the name & the dawgs.. ;)

Nautidogs_Hi1.jpg

cart.jpg

Cart2.jpg

And yes guys that is Josh from AO..... ;)

Edited by nautifish

Thanks for the report!! I wish that I'd have a local spot where I can just drop by for an hour or 2 after work :(

Nice looking logo too!

Thanx Victor.

Thats why i love living in Dover.......Only a few mins from the lake and a free boat ramp.... :D