Friday's Catfishing Bonanza

Minnow

Hey Guys,

Was in fishing the Grand River this morning from 8 am to about 12 pm, and from the moment we set our lines to the last double header the cats were co-operating. I don't do a lot of catfishing so I don't know if this is a normal day for cats but for me it seemed like a really great day on the water. My grandpa and I caught 12 Catfish in the span of 4 hours and had 2 double headers. I would say all of the cats were over the 10 lb mark and some might have been pushing the 20 mark. Best catfishing day on the water I ever had and will definately be heading back again! Just need a couple days for my arms to recover!

Here are some of the Cats

Cats2.jpg

Cats.jpg

Cats1.jpg

Cats4.jpg

Cats3.jpg

I wass out there today.... and I hate you... LOL... all I caught was a tan.. the wind was not so much fun today!

G

a "tan" more like a burn lol after like 5min my face went red

nice fish by the way i was out in my kayak getting weird looks got hits but nothing

Edited by Pure

was out there today , met nancur cool guy and another gentleman ( not on this site) but he offered me some bait to fish with ..gulp was useless and yamamoto worms can float back to Japan hehe but seriously Im going to bring lots of cut~bait with me...the guy caught a 10 pounder and 11 pounder within half an hour with dead stinking minnows! I had to go early but it was exciting to seee the size of the cats! as per pics above^^ P/s it's a beauty spot by fishmaster property! Thanks again!