Here she is !

Lunker777

I don't think the package is as bad as some others have said, however, if it was me I'd keep looking. I think you can do better.

At the very least, wait for it at auction. I expect it will go cheaper than $1500.

Edited by boatman

I don't think the package is as bad as some others have said, however, if it was me I'd keep looking. I think you can do better.

At the very least, wait for it at auction. I expect it will go cheaper than $1500.

Haha yea, I was thinking it would go cheaper then $1500 too... at auction that is.

Problem is, I dont know what auction exactly its going in hahah I think I might wait and try and find a nice 14' aluminum... I have to get my engine checked out.. make sure its runnin right... then I will get a 14' and deck it out with some electronics. Make it last till I can afford a decent 16' aluminum.

I kinda like the boat. I'm just a little skeptical about that merc.

Take it for a run. If it starts and runs ok, go for it. Its not such a bad deal for what your getting. Who knows, that engine could run like a top.

Sinker

Lunker, like everyone else is saying, the motor is probably scrap and should not be factored into the price. Judging by the amount of paint missing where the cowl sits, the engine has been opened up one too many times for various problems and likely run with the cover off more than once!

The boat is extremely heavy and could not be handled by one person and definitely will not ride well in any kind of swell. It is also too big for the trailer and a mis-match.

I would keep looking, otherwise you are going to end up with a money pit.

Remember that when you are out on the water, particularly the Great Lakes, you want a reliable motor above all else. That does not look anything like a reliable motor to me.

Hey Tyler I think you got alot of good info from everyone here and you did a great job with all them pics for each person to take notice of heck I would not have thought of alot of the stuff they come up with but after reading the posts and taking a second look at the pics I would also suggest that you look for another boat I will keep my ears open for you.

Cheers Mike