NASCAR

Daplumma

Happy to bow and worship at your feet, sir! :worthy::worthy::worthy::lol:

I'm just here to provide the idiot baseline, same as last year. After every race, I swap out the existing picks and replace with the top points guys in each division. No more, no less, no clue. Was good for a solid middle-of-the-pack finish last year. Sucks so far this year...I just crawled UP to 18th! :D

I have officially taken over first place and y'all are to lay down your arms and give up!Just so you know!

Joe

I think my handle id is diggyj, my team name is Dirk's Destroyers. I am starting to think the name is more appropriate as my pics seem to be banging more fenders and metal than dominating.

Dirk...

Mazing,I have 1428 pts.If you are in a Yahoo league you can join our group and your points will transfer I think.Despite my boasting here its a pretty good group and I dont think anyone takes it real seriously,which is why I like it.Dirk,you took a whoopin yesterday.....ouch!

Joe

Mazing,I have 1428 pts.If you are in a Yahoo league you can join our group and your points will transfer I think.Despite my boasting here its a pretty good group and I dont think anyone takes it real seriously,which is why I like it.Dirk,you took a whoopin yesterday.....ouch!

Joe

Don't need a reminder. Pics were based on last years results. Also tried to get some new guys into the lineup. Oh well. Always the next race. I'm sure everyone will have a week like that at some point.

Dirk..