SPRING FEVER

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

It's usually about the 2nd or 3rd week of march where I get spring fever. I know there is some ice still fishable and I know there are some early season steelies, but I want open water.

About a week ago I started feeling the onset of spring fever. By this week my fiancee is having to pass my meals through a crack in the office door and running away while i make a series of loud grunts from my belly...

I've meticulously organized my tackle, respooled my spinning outfit, sharpened my steelie hooks, and put 500 dollars in new gear on my Mastercard.

Yesterday I found myself analyzing a large puddle that had formed in my driveway for fish holding structure.

Help!?!?!?!

Just hang in there!!! I go by the Bay Of Quinte every day and the ice is almost gone, one good windy day and many of the lakes will open up.

I know how you feel we are all feeling it!

43 more days until the big Walleye World Derby on BOQ!!!

Luc

Quit complaining! Fishing can occur at anytime of the year. Make your way to a river or thinning slushly ice covered lake and have at it.

Im taking a new route this year..no sorting of tackle and pining over the ice embarce still holding the steelhead waters. I will continue to icefish through rainstorms and warm weather until open water is available.

Im going to catch some walleye at echo tonight.

Edited by troutologist

I just keep making more tackle,

DSCN2383.jpg

and more tackle,

DSCN2367.jpg

and more tackle........ :wacko:

Wifey wants to know when she can have the kitchen table back :dunno:

I'm hoping to escape to the water real soon before I use the cat's tail for a muskie bait :whistling:

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

A calm came over me when i placed an order for a new centerpin combo and a new set of breathable waders with boots.

NO WONDER WOMEN SHOP!