Late morning chrome

Joeytier

I decided sleeping in was in order, so I wasn't on the creek until about nine. Even on a weekday, there was still about 15 cars parked on the road.

After seeing a few fish get caught, I finally tied into a fish. It turned out to be a nice, fresh, 2-3 lb male, with a wicked set of teeth. Just before I left I hooked into a nice 4-5 lb fish that thrashed around on top and spit the hook. :angry: Both fish were caught on roe. I only had small roe bags, and with the off colour conditions, I think I could've done a bit better with bigger bags.

I'll be back at it Wednesday.

IMG_0136.jpg

Sweet fishin.

I never do well there... Did you get a drift in at the big slow bend just upstream from there?

Thanks.

And no, there was people on the hole when I arrived and when I left. I don't like to barge in on people. Not that ever seems to stop some other people though. :rolleyes:

Thanks.

And no, there was people on the hole when I arrived and when I left. I don't like to barge in on people. Not that ever seems to stop some other people though. :rolleyes:

Haha no kidding man

Have you explored that spot down down to the lake? There is some nice holes in the lower reaches...one in particular that I plan to stop in at on my way out east friday morning

good luck