47 sheds on the season

2 hour walk this mornin and not one shed.We didnt walk the corn field as it was pretty soft and the mrs was with me.She did enjoy the walk in th bush though.Did see lots of deer and turkeys today.This warming up sure had tem out and about.The spring turkey hunt should be a good one.

Glad to see ya got out for a walk with the mrs, misfish! I was out today for a few hours with the pooch scouring cornfields and fence crossings, but didn't find a thing. thats just the way shed hunting goes sometimes.

And thanks joe for the pictures of your dog with some sheds, Looks just like my little fella. That shed in the top picture is defintally a nice buck, any luck on finding the other side?

Is that one of them poodle/lab cross Joe?

Glad to see ya got out for a walk with the mrs, misfish! I was out today for a few hours with the pooch scouring cornfields and fence crossings, but didn't find a thing. thats just the way shed hunting goes sometimes.

We,ll be out again next weekend ,different area.This place they yard,so maybe our luck will change.

Edited by misfish