Sportsman Show

dannyboy

We were planning to go to the Sportsman Show next week as a family (four of us), but $80 is too much ($68 for admission and another $12 for parking), can anyone point me toward some coupons or other discounts?

thanks

Dan

Go to any of the LeBaron locations, they have $2-OFF COUPONS at their front desk. Best part, you can grab as many as you need.

That's as far as I know - Sometimes The Sun Newspaper has clippings; at least in the past they did, I don't know if they still do - still worth a shot though.

Anyway, hope this helps.

but $80 is too much ($68 for admission and another $12 for parking),

Don't forget the insane prices for warm pop and cold hotdogs when the kids get hungry either.

And they wonder why attendance is down at the Sportsman Show.......

We were planning to go to the Sportsman Show next week as a family (four of us), but $80 is too much ($68 for admission and another $12 for parking), can anyone point me toward some coupons or other discounts?

thanks

Dan

A family pass for $40 is available if the your party of 4 includes 2 kids under 15. See this for further information. Don't know if the $2 coupons can be used with the family pass.

http://www.sportsmensshows.com/Toronto/visitor.htm

It does not appear that free parking at Ontario Place is going to be available this year.

Don't forget the insane prices for warm pop and cold hotdogs when the kids get hungry either.

And they wonder why attendance is down at the Sportsman Show.......

Actually the attendance was way up last year as compared to the last 5 years. Who knows this year. I think the $17.00 admission they are are calling for this year is nothing short of ridiculous.

Guest skeeter99
wow i just looked at prices its going to be around $100 for us to get in and park i think thats alittle bit much

good thing I won tickets off this site the other day LOL!!!!