The wifes watching Sex in the city

Lunker777

Do you have a TV in your bedroom? If not make sure you do. My wife likes to watch desperate housewifes every sunday night and I haven't missed an episode since the start. :thumbsup_anim::clapping: I'm sure sex in the city should have the same effect on your better half.

So every Sunday night I'm in bed by 9 sharp, well most nights now as I'm the desperate one. :whistling:

Take up fly fishing and learn to tie your own flies. You can spend hours at it. It's a fantastic time killer and doesnt take up much space. You can fit all the stuff in a rubbermaid container. It's awesome for combating boredom in the winter as well as bad TV.

There is nothing wrong wih reading either. Get a library card. Get a guitar...learn to play. There is LOTS of stuff you can do. I hardly watch TV anymore. Most of my free time is either guitar/reading/computer. Age of Empires 2 for the PC is a fantastic time killer lol.

-Dave

Take up fly fishing and learn to tie your own flies. You can spend hours at it. It's a fantastic time killer and doesnt take up much space. You can fit all the stuff in a rubbermaid container. It's awesome for combating boredom in the winter as well as bad TV.

There is nothing wrong wih reading either. Get a library card. Get a guitar...learn to play. There is LOTS of stuff you can do. I hardly watch TV anymore. Most of my free time is either guitar/reading/computer. Age of Empires 2 for the PC is a fantastic time killer lol.

-Dave

Im more of a "Command and Conquer Generals" or " call of duty 4" kind of guy ! The computer is a great time killer, but if im back here to long she gets a little cranky hahah She doesn't think I'm looking at pictures of just FISH if ya know what I mean hahah