A Fish for a Bird

beanut21

Hi Guys, I'm looking for someone who might be interested in getting together for a day or two as well possibly making a new friend. I live outside of Brockville on a 350 acre farm. The turkey hunting here is fantastic to say the least. I 'm interested in exchanging a day or two with someone who's a proficient Floater for Steelhead on Lake O tribs preferably, Huron or Georgian Bay tribs possibly ( distance) for a couple days at my place hunting spring Gobblers. Have fished Eastern Lake O tribs over the years with plenty of success but would enjoy fishing with someone with local savvy, who may not have access to a great quiet place to hunt, with a high population of big Toms. Made the switch last year to a Pin and having great fun learning how to use it. Port Hope is 2.5 hours from my place so I'll be heading down once a week roughly for the next 6 weeks to fish that area. All the best. Oliver

Oliver,that is certainly a great offer. Being a turkey hunter myself I can honestly say that not very often can a guy get an opportunity to hunt on private land in a highly populated area for turkey. Most good spots either have no trespassing signs posted all over the place or the land owners already have long lists of hunters waiting for a chance...

So common guys, this is your chance to do some prime turkey hunting and show Oliver a thing or two about float fishing....

Cheers !!

Oliver, I'm not a hunter (yet) but I read your other post about fishing Thursday. PM me if you want to as I MIGHT be able to get out. I'll check for a PM later if you read your other post and are interested. Cheers.

Geoff