Well, Where is everyone going???

beerman

Ahhh!!!

Camp Jiggy Jiggy for me for as much of the summer as the family will allow.. (I knew I shouldn't have put that darn pool in... :wallbash:

Gonna put a screened in section on the big tent this spring, so I don't fall asleep in the bugs again... LOL

pict8933.jpg

pict8939.jpg

img_1506.jpg

May.. can't wait.. I'm gonna go back and drink TJ's beer again. Hope he's actually around this time! lol

8aug3.jpg

LOL.. You'll have to make reservations.. but theres always beer in the fridge!! Mayhaps we shall coordinate the next visit a bit better!! Ive got some frinds coming up from NY in august... Ill get ya to come in.. that'll freak 'em out!

Well, I wouldn't consider it summer, but I'm heading up to the Liard Hotsprings this weekend, and will hopefully get some hardwater action in.

Still want to get up to another little lake about 4 hours North, just past the Yukon border before the ice melts it was stocked with Arctic Char in the past. I don't think there is much size (top out around 6lbs from what I've heard), but would like to add to the species list.

May long weekend I'm planning on heading down to Terrace to fish the legendary Skeena, Kalum and Copper rivers for Steelhead, and maybe Chinooks if they're running.

Also once the snow melts, I'll be doing numerous overnight trips along the Dease River, chasing giant Northerns, and some Grayling for the pan.

End of June I will be heading back to Ontario for a solid 2 months of nothing but time to waste. The plan is to get as much fishing in as possible, and with anyluck hook up with some other members from the Belleville, Kingston, Brockville, Ottawa area for some outings.

Ok I'll play along now :D

Our big trip will be LOW this summer to see how Pikeie is handleing all that fishing :lol:

Not sure when but most likely August .

TB

August sounds good Dave.Bags are packed. ;):lol:

One of the big wigs at the plant, bought a cottage and is offering up weeks and weekend trips for the employees for a low cost.

Need to do some research on the lake .

Edited by misfish