2 day walleye and trout report

limeyangler

What an awesome report Simon. Very good read. That fish sure was a tease on that finder.

I don't like treble hooks that much either. I find they are a pain to unhook. Maybe just sharpen your hooks up.

I must say, I miss you being on my team this year :(

Nice fish bud.

Joey

Ya...was a good team we had there last year...if we'd rgistered our extra points and got a muskie we were in with a shout at 2nd place!

Excellent report and roight noice fish, pics, and vids!!! :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

WTG on the NGL Troot upgrade for your team :clapping: ... but don't y'all need a Walleye too???

... on second thought though, it would probably be better not to overload Captain Slowpoke with more than one entry at a time eh?... or maybe you're waiting for Roy to pull something up thru the ice? :w00t:

Excellent report and roight noice fish, pics, and vids!!! :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

WTG on the NGL Troot upgrade for your team :clapping: ... but don't y'all need a Walleye too???

... on second thought though, it would probably be better not to overload Captain Slowpoke with more than one entry at a time eh?... or maybe you're waiting for Roy to pull something up thru the ice? :w00t:

lololol :rolleyes::asshat:

your welcome up anytime, if ya come bring Jacques and Whitespinnerbait with ya!

Thanks Simon, you never know...I just might take you up on that sometime this year :thumbsup_anim:

Bring Jacques with me and Whitespinnerbait :w00t::lol: ......Jacques would need an Ontario Fishin' license which he's not to KEEN on buyin' :blink: ...we discussed this last weekend while fishin' in Quebec :dunno::dunno: ...so if anything, I'd be comin' up with Whitespinnerbait......unless Jacques decides to change his mind after seeing this ;)

Edited by TroutnMuskieHunter