Niagra river.... agian srry

MarcusDiGiovanni

I think you are talking the Queenston ramp, I myself just figured out where it was (Thanks Jack! lol)

You are going to have a real tough time down there with a flyrod, it's big river.

I would bring a spinning setup as backup.

The whirlpool is certainly below the falls, flyfishing @ queenston would be a little difficult that to say the least as was said earlier you want to hit up the glen or the whirpool with your fly rod im sure it is possible to flyfish queenston but with the amount of ppl that will be out there soon it will be nearly impossibly.

If Paul or niagrafisher read this thread im sure they will chime in with some info on flyfishing the mighty niagara

get yourself on the niagara parkway. go past the power plant and stick to your right at the circle after the power plant. go down the hill and dumphreys is like the second street at the bottom of the hill. make a right turn on dumphreys and follow that straight thru 2 stop signs and continue going straight. can't miss the launch

You wouldn't have even made a cast, you didn't miss out on much. So much ice flow I made maybe 5 decent drifts with my float setup on Saturday and that was it. Chatted with a few guys down there, all were bottom bouncing.

Flyfishing would have been an even worse decision :)