another week of action!

BassAsin

so i managed to get out for a variety of fish this past week, monday tergetting specks i hit 2 lakes and went home with my 5! all between a pound and 3 pounds! no pics of these ones unfortunatley. tuesday i managed to get out for some "waleye" action and managed to catch 2 snot rocket pike of about 2 pounds. once again no pics <_< wednesday was a day to go around and gather parts for my ski doo and thursday i put them all on. yesterday i went out for wallies again on a secret little lake of mine that i snowshoed into with a pair of friends, i managed to pull up 4 while my buddy Adam L managed 1 and Adam A didnt get a bite all nice eatin size from 13-16 inches one even got snacked on right over the fire. a few pics are attached of this day, and finally today i walked into the lake again gettin a late start as it was 29 below this morning and i didnt plug the truck in last night :wallbash: not to mention it is a 92' carbeurated truck so it doesnt like the cold, i ended up at the lake around 2 o'clock and was off by 5 i managed to catch 2 well kinda hahah i came home with one, got about 6 hits in total lines were freezing in quick and we had been robbed twice without the line getting pulled off the switch!!! two more managed to evade me and my incredible skills somehow :whistling: and the second one i kinda somewhat sorta caught came up outa the hole and spit the hook, landing about 3 feet from the hole and just like a trained sniper he managed to take one flip and land nose first in a froze 6" hole which was more like 4 and got away.

so all in all it t'was a great week with friends and by myself a few times with a total of 5 specks 2 pike and 6/7 walleye!

Matt!

walleye_art2_.jpg

walleye_art3.jpg

walleye_art4.jpg

Great report and pics Matt :thumbsup_anim:

I'd say you had a very good week of fishing :thumbsup_anim: Congratulations :clapping:

Like Whitespinnerbait said, we're in a deep freeze to at -30C..... Did not go out today, too dang cold :wacko:

Heading out tomorrow morning for some whities B)

Again great job and thanks for sharing

Leechman