Quick Gulp/Gulp Alive Question

MCTFisher9120

great question!! i don't have an answer ,, just another question to add to yours.

if you have a jug of gulp alive and add it to other brands of plastic would they assume the gulp flavour and

become a close fax of a gulp bait?

don't mean to nub your thread , same idea i think.

great question!! i don't have an answer ,, just another question to add to yours.

if you have a jug of gulp alive and add it to other brands of plastic would they assume the gulp flavour and

become a close fax of a gulp bait?

don't mean to nub your thread , same idea i think.

don"t add anything but gulp brand baits to your juice they turn to mush,,the guys at gulp made it this way so you would buy thier products

Not too highjack the thread but I also had a Gulp ??? are these bait fairly durable or are they a 1 fish bait

They are very soft baits and if your fish grabs the bait its most likely going to tear. I would think adding more Gulp juice to your baits would be a good idea because once they dry out they are garbage. I'm not sure if it will work with other baits though. It just eat away at them and the baits probably won't absorb the juice very well either. If someone has tried it I would like to know the results. I don't really like buying other plastics because Gulp works so dam good. But you could go threw 3 packs of gulp before you go through 1 pack of most other plastics, partly because they work really good but they just aren't durable.

They are very soft baits and if your fish grabs the bait its most likely going to tear. I would think adding more Gulp juice to your baits would be a good idea because once they dry out they are garbage. I'm not sure if it will work with other baits though. It just eat away at them and the baits probably won't absorb the juice very well either. If someone has tried it I would like to know the results. I don't really like buying other plastics because Gulp works so dam good. But you could go threw 3 packs of gulp before you go through 1 pack of most other plastics, partly because they work really good but they just aren't durable.

Agree'd....

I've found the opposite, I find the minnows/leeches in the containers are very durable and will last for quite a few fish. I end up putting them back in the juice after a fish or two and recharge the scent. I'm fishing them mostly drop shotting so the smaller hook may have something to do with it.

I've mixed in the regular gulp gobies with the gulp alive stuff without any problems so far.