LOT OF HAPPY FISHER PEOPLE (Bay of Quinte)

skevys

The fishing has been exactly as I predicted for this weekend so far. Most every-one is catching fish in all size categories. All areas are coming back with fantastic reports. Got to love that first ice Wally’s. A lot of people have come from a long way and are very happy with their weekend so far. This morning the fisher people were lined up in the front of the store biting at the bullet and could not wait to get out there. So after getting them their licenses and minnows away they went. It wasn’t to long after this that I started to get phone calls from some that had their cell phones to thank me for putting them on fish and telling me that this is the best time they have had on the bay in years for their first trip out. I will mention that if it wasn’t for they guy’s that have been out scouting and giving me their reports all week it would have probably been a different story. I’m sure that a lot of the old haunts would have produced also but from the reports I got back, the reports were dead on again just like last year.

To those few guys I tip my hat and say thank-you and like I have been saying these guys are known and respected as the best when it comes to the Bay of Quinte. They prove it every year.

Have fun be safe and bring back everything…….Ron

glad to hear that there is alot of happy fisherman ron... :thumbsup_anim: and everyone is catching fish,and it sounds like most of the bay is fishable,except maybe for the heavy current areas,well i guess i will have to figure out when we are going down to the bay??? :Gonefishing: ron have you heard anything about quick short rd. area or around picton ...just wondering how things are there keep those great reports comming ron thanks again :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: