ICE FISHING PROBLEM!!!! :S

profisher25

That's quite a deal if you happen to want to fish right where he is standing. How much to get him to follow you around for the day?

I remember hearing years ago. He sits out there in his lawn chair, with the gas auger by his side. And actually drills you a hole, (apparently), anywhere for a dollar. Guess he's not doing it anymore.

Augers are tricky a few bumps of the blades and they are toast.... I usully drill all the holes unless im fishing with someone who i trust knows how to use it. Id sooner ask someone if they can drill me a hole rather than ask to use his/her auger. Do yourself a favor be it used or brand new pick one up and enjoy.

Fishing isn't fun without the proper tools!

Dude they are cheap and with proper care will last you forever. After the initial 40 - 50 - 60 bucks you just gotta buy new blades once in a while for $20. The blades last me a season and I drill quite a few holes.

that's funny,.....correcting the way a guys spelling by saying you "spelt" it wrong.....no offence, I'm not a literary genius by any means but that was just funny.

RR

hahahah thanks RR

i wuz juiced pointin oot tha fack thatt TJ wuz try-N two brung two atention!

MatT!