A walk by the river

MCTFisher9120

For Christmas i got a nice little Kodak Easy Share camera, not a big expensive professional camera but one that fit's in the pocket easy while fishing lol. Here are a few pictures i took:

ScreenHunter_13Dec301356.jpg

ScreenHunter_14Dec301356.jpg

ScreenHunter_11Dec301356.jpg

ScreenHunter_18Dec301357.jpg

Not bad pic's for a 7 mega pixels.

:) Can't wait to get some pictures of me and some big fish on this camera!

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

7 Mp is way plenty for almost anything. I am still trying to get nice shots with my camera - it has lots of features, I am working at learning how they work.

Really? Great! My camera has a few settings, auto,close up,and motion...think it can take video to :) I guess i will be having some short fishing clips for you all come the summer :P

Nice shots Mike. 7 mp is arguably too high for a point and shoot camera. Anything above 5 mp or so is when problems start occurring in photo quality. It's all because of the relatively small sensor size in point and shoots. The only reason that you might want a higher mp rating is if you plan to print large copies of your shots. I just had a 30" x 20" enlargement made of a shot that I took with a 5 mp camera. It turned out awesome.

Nice shots Mike. 7 mp is arguably too high for a point and shoot camera. Anything above 5 mp or so is when problems start occurring in photo quality. It's all because of the relatively small sensor size in point and shoots. The only reason that you might want a higher mp rating is if you plan to print large copies of your shots. I just had a 30" x 20" enlargement made of a shot that I took with a 5 mp camera. It turned out awesome.

I just found out my camera has a bunch of different settings, here is another quick picture using this indoor close up setting:

ScreenHunter_19Dec301458.jpg

I guess i need to experiment with the settings and use what is right for the picture im taking....photogoraphy is new to me lol

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher