Got the OK, to head up north...

iceslayer

Well the wife gave me the OK to head up North for a couple of day's. Its a last minute trip but I want to make it worth it.

Can anyone give me a hand in picking a lake in the Parry Sound, Muskoka, Haliburton, and/or Bay of Quinte area. Were gonna have a full day and a half of solid fishing.

Would love to get into some great Walleye fishing.

We are planning on leaving very early tomorrow morning so any help would be great. I will be sure to return the favour.

Thanks again.

Jim

Hopefully some BOQ guys can give you an idea of the ice conditions there...in the same general area is Mississippi lLake..supposed to be good walleye fishing...people are already on it...but I've never fished it myself, so that's all I know.

You could always try Brandy Lake and 3-mile in Muskoka...they're RUMOURED to have walleye, and usually have a few huts out every year....or heck...if you're leaving REALLY early, just drive to Temagami...the walleye season is open there. Cassels Lake, Net Lake, and the big one herself...all easily accessible...you can even drive on Temagami from town....only a 5 hour drive...okay maybe 6 from St. Thomas.