Got out today hardwater

BUSTER

well i plan on making my FIRST big post after this 2 wks vacation, I plan on fishing as mush as i can and i didnt waste any time today! DEPART guelph at 4am(pic attached) arrive sudbury at 935am , stopped at parents went to unload the truck and the dang kerosene heater spilled all over the back of the truck the dog and the gifts AHHHHHHHHHH , ill stop there. oh and the wife is still re-wraping gifts! after the car wash (do it yourself) and cleaning the stuff up, i went straight to the lake to rid my pain.....i was stupid happy to find 6in of ice at this spot and 35ft deep,drilled 2 holes and had a small perch by noon! got the skunk off me, great..started to rain after couple hours so i packed up and headed to my parents home to start the drinking...oh wait thats after we shovel the drivway! ill post a final in early january.

cheers all, be well and dont do anything i wouldnt do!

Bag O minnows you must have stopped at teh best little Lure house in town they still sellem that way Eh?

Nice to see the report Buster were you by the tracks fishing? I wonder how moonlight beach would be maybe by bald rock I know a bit of a walk but were not that OLD.

Cheers Merry Christmas say Hi to everyone I will not be there this year.

Bag O minnows you must have stopped at teh best little Lure house in town they still sellem that way Eh?

Nice to see the report Buster were you by the tracks fishing? I wonder how moonlight beach would be maybe by bald rock I know a bit of a walk but were not that OLD.

Cheers Merry Christmas say Hi to everyone I will not be there this year.

same to ya mike, ya i was down by the tracks (cpr bay) i have the ski-doo so bald rock sounds like a good shot havent being there for years..

same to ya mike, ya i was down by the tracks (cpr bay) i have the ski-doo so bald rock sounds like a good shot havent being there for years..

Hey Brad if ya dont find any over at bald rock head to teh bay where we always went swimming in the summer the bay that is right across from Bald rock we always did good for like in there and the weeds stayed nice in the winter and held the perch.