Firewood around Sunridge / Burks Falls

reelinrolly

I can't help you as I am in the Buffalo area (east). But I will tell you they are getting crazy with the prices here. Most are asking from $80 - $120 per face cord and delivery is optional.

I paid the same as I have for the last four years, $50 per cord but I have to get it myself. It takes me 4 - 5 loads for me to bring in 6 or 8 cords every year. This year my guy, a cousin of a former co-worker said he will not be doing it after this year because the trees are worth more as timber than firewood. He has mostly hickory and some black cherry. But then my buddy said, Tommy probably will do it again next year. I hope so as his wood is the BEST by far. CLEAN, Cut, split and DRIED for one year. Here's hoping as I heat the house with wood now.

Bob

Just got off the phone with rick.......the price is just fine for me.......thanks again man...thats just one more thing I don't have to worry about when I go up there for some fishing!!!.....if your up there and want to get out from jan 6th - 12th......let me know!!!